Congratulations! You’ve taken the 1st step to turning your neuropathy around.
In this seminar, based off of my brand new book, Reversing Neuropathy, Making the Impossible, Possible, you’re going to learn how we really do get an 85%- 90% success rate with this debilitating condition that affects over 24 Million Americans each year. I’ve unlocked the code to understanding neuropathy and will lay out the roadmap to healing it. Not sure if you have neuropathy? Well, here’s a start. If you have any of these symptoms you probably do;
- Diabetic nerve pain
- Sharp, electric-like pain
- Burning or tingling
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty sleeping from leg or foot discomfort
- Sensitivity to touch
- Pain when walking
We’ve had the privilege of helping hundreds of people in our community relieve their pain, burning, numbness, tingling and other horrible symptoms without the use of drugs or surgery and I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
Here are the Seminar Topics:
- What REALLY causes peripheral neuropathy
- Why your doctor says that there’s nothing that can be done for it and why that’s totally NOT TRUE!
- Dangers associated with medications typically prescribed for peripheral neuropathy
- How to stop nerve damage before the effects are irreversible
- How our revolutionary protocol provides outstanding results for sufferers of peripheral neuropathy
- Cutting edge, Non-surgical, Drug-free Treatments that we use
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, you need to Click HERE to register.
Don’t take my word for it, click on this LINK to see a video of over a dozen patients, just like you tell their story on how they beat Neuropathy.
Being on my next compilation of happy successes starts with this first step! We welcome you as you begin your journey to discover if this program can help you.
DATE: June 20, 2018
TIME: 11:30 AM
LOCATION: 300 Hickman Rd, Ste 301C, Charlottesville, VA 22911
Dr. Brian Prax, Author of “Reversing Neuropathy; Making the Impossible. Possible”
SEATING IS LIMITED SO PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is general parking and handicapped parking (on the Left side of the building) available. The elevator to the 3rd floor is located in the lobby.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call 434-977-5433 or email email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not, but we do ask that you RSVP